Request White Paper
To receive your personal copy of Drewlo's White Paper, titled “Largest Multi-Residential Smart Building Conversion in North America,” please complete all your information below.
Disclaimer: To safeguard the intellectual property and proprietary insights detailed within, access to this White Paper is exclusively reserved for pre-qualified REITs, and recognized owners and managers of real estate portfolios.
This Agreement is made and entered into as of
between NERVA Energy
Group Inc., with its principal place of business at 41A Brockley Dr. Unit 1 Hamilton, ON, ("Disclosing Party”), acting on behalf of Drewlo Holdings, and the “Recipient Party” as follows:
1. Definition of Confidential Information: "Confidential Information" shall include all data, materials, products, technology, computer programs, specifications, manuals, business plans, software, marketing plans, financial information, and other information disclosed or submitted by Drewlo Holdings to NERVA Energy Group Inc., and subsequently by NERVA Energy Group Inc. to the Receiving Party. This includes the contents of the White Paper titled “Largest Multi-Residential Smart Building Conversion in North America.”
2. Obligations of Receiving Party: The Receiving Party agrees to (i) maintain the Confidential Information in strict confidence, (ii) not disclose the Confidential Information to any third parties, and (iii) not use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than evaluating its content as it relates to their professional interest.
3. Exclusions from Confidential Information: Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) is or becomes publicly known through no act or omission of the Receiving Party; (b) was in the Receiving Party's lawful possession prior to the disclosure; (c) is lawfully disclosed to the Receiving Party by a third party without restriction on disclosure; or (d) is independently developed by the Receiving Party.
4. Term of Agreement: The confidentiality obligations of this Agreement shall remain in effect for a period of 5 years from the date of disclosure of the Confidential Information or until such time as the Confidential Information ceases to be a trade secret as defined under applicable law, whichever occurs first.
5. Return of Confidential Information: Upon written request by the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party shall return or destroy all copies of Confidential Information received under this Agreement, including all notes, data, reference materials, sketches, drawings, memoranda, and documents.
6. No License: Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting or conferring any rights by license or otherwise in any Confidential Information.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario-Canada. Any disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved in the courts of Ontario-Canada.
8. Representation on Behalf of Drewlo Holdings: NERVA Energy Group Inc. represents and warrants that it has the authority to disclose the Confidential Information provided by Drewlo Holdings to the Receiving Party under the terms of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties here to have executed this
Agreement as of the date first above written.
[Signature of Receiving Party Representative]